As its name suggests, The Admiral is a superior home of uncompromising quality. Innovative and distinctive in its design, it takes best advantage of its position overlooking the river, whose views are enjoyed from all living spaces and bedrooms.
Mixing contemporary and classic design, it incorporates the use of attractive natural materials including custom built Leitrim Stone and select Canadian Cedar on its exterior, together with stainless steel and glass accents.
The Admiral is a luxury, 210 sq metres / 2,260 sq feet, three story home with its main entrance at the ground floor level. This leads to the foyer, kitchen, living and dining areas and spacious outdoor balcony enjoying superior river views.
The first floor comprises three double bedrooms, including a Master bedroom with large en-suite and walk in wardrobe. The garden level features a home office, a spacious guest suite and a distinctive reception room, connected to the sitting room above by a dramatic atrium with full glazing overlooking the river. Accessing the external patio and gardens, this room is ideally suited for entertaining.
QUALITY OF DESIGN.
Quality of design is apparent everywhere in this home, with its design and features catering for the practicalities of daily living.
• Extensive attic storage space
• Solar sourced, pressurised hot water system
• Stylish fitted kitchens
• Unimpeded, frontline river views & access
BALCONIES, PATIOS AND GARDENS
These recreational spaces capitalise on the views and connection to the river. The ground floor balcony is accessed from the breakfast area and the sitting room. Featuring mahogany handrails with clear glazed balustrade maximising river views, this pleasant sheltered space makes it ideal for outdoor dining.
The garden level patio is a large paved area, ideal for outdoor living & entertaining. Adjoining gardens are screened using closed board panelling for privacy. The large rear garden slopes gently towards the river, bordered with a low fence ensuring un-interrupted views. A pedestrian gate provides entry to the adjacent green area adjoining the river, less than 20 meters away.
• Smart, shaker style units in kitchen & utility.
• Porcelain tiling to hallway, kitchen & utility.
• Selection of timber flooring & carpet throughout.
• Double glazed Iroko Teak hardwood windows & external doors.
• Shaker doors, choice of three styles in Walnut, Oak or painted finish.
• Pumped, cavity wall insulation.
• Dual water heating system from solar panels and Gas Fired Central Heating with option of gas fires and cooking.
• Zoned heating system with control valves fitted on all radiators.
• Generous use of quality materials throughout including Copper roof & Canadian Cedar.
• Tiling to all bathrooms and en-suites
• Smart, contemporary sanitaryware & showers.
• Professionally landscaped open space & selected areas.
• Lawns levelled and seeded.
• Patio area and balconies where noted.
• Timber panel fencing to rear gardens.
• Pre-wired for alarm.
• Private Marina on site.